TYAN makes no warranties to the usability of
a BIOS on our website and are made available to the public on an "as-is" basis.
Upgrading a BIOS without knowing the implications may cause serious adverse affects.
Please do not upgrade a BIOS unless directed to do so by a qualified support technician.
TYAN is not able to replace mis-used or damaged BIOS chips in the event of a BIOS flash
failure. Please contact your dealer for replacements or warranty service.
2018 / 05 / 14
1. Update Intel(R) SkyLake Processor H-0, M-0, U-0 Stepping from MB750654_02000035 to MB750654_02000043.
2. Unhide "PCI-E Port DeEmphasis" setup item in Socket configuration >IIO configuration >Socket* configuration >Socket * PcieBr*D00F0 Port * page.
3. Unhide "SNC" setup item in Socket configuration >UPI configuration page.
4. Unhide "Erase-Arm NVDIMMs","Restore NVDIMMs","Interleave NVDIMMs" setup items in Socket configuration >Memory configuration page.
5. Add "ECC Support" setup item in Socket configuration >Memory configuration page.
6. Modify PCIe port bifurcation select help string in IIO configuration > socket* configuration page.
7. Added 64GB DIMM info report by IPMI new command for B7118 .
8. Fix issue the reading value of some sensors are empty in sensor data register monitoring page(PSU_Fan,PSU_Temp,PSU_Pout).
9. Add ApLock module
2018 / 01 / 30
- FA100-B7118 BIOS V1.00 release
2018 / 04 / 02
- Update to Redfish V1.0 module
- Disable NULL User and default null user password change
- Hide Html5 vmedia function
- Add PSU Power & PSU Fan & PSU POUT
- Flash BIOS force ME recovery
- Implement P4 GPU card temperature reading and fan curve
2018 / 03 / 07
- First released.
Click the links below for the appropriate drivers and setup information.
For .zip files, you must have a file compression / decompression utility such as WinZip.
For .exe files, be sure to select the "Save" option when clicking on the file being
downloaded, and choose your preferred drive location where you want the file to be
Not all OS's that are listed as supported by this Chipset Driver Package will be supported for your particular motherboard. Check with TYAN technical support for the latest supported OS's for your motherboard.
Click the links below to download utilities and setup information. For .zip files, you must have a file compression / decompression utility such as WinZip. For .exe files, be sure to select the "Save" option when clicking on the file being downloaded, and choose your preferred drive location where you want the file to be saved.
2018 / 07 / 23
The DMI tool is designed for Tyan platforms only. It supports data re-written under 64bit Linux environment.